Sunday, December 30, 2012

Relax, its the New Year

I was told to just relax, it's the New Year. How the hell can you relax when your knee deep in bills, or the crap as some would say. I think that Christmas kinda drained the old bank account if you know what I mean. But Christmas only comes once a year and you have to make it good for the Kids, or grand kids if you got em.

Want to hear something wild? I am 44 years old and have 9 grand kids. I married my wife when I was 21 years old. She had 4 kids at the time and after a while we had one more. So I have been taking care of 5 kids of varying ages since I was 21. So maybe that is where my massive amounts of gray hair come from. And maybe it could also have something to do with my being over weight. It seems that the more I don't eat the more i gain. In the day I could not gain weight if I tried, and believe me I tried. I could eat 4 plates of food and never gain an inch. Now I just look at food and gain pounds. Whats up with That.

We have been living in the same house since 1990. I never thought that we would be in this house that long. I always wanted to get a newer more modern house, like my dream house from my childhood. That would be a newer more modern house like a large Victorian from say the 1860 s. So it is not so new or modern but that would be what I like. Although, that is not what we have. We have a so so house on 1 acre of land. On the land we have a creek that runs through our back yard. Also, we have trees that are over 200 years old in my back yard lining the creek. It's not that bad just stuck in the far corner with a trailer park directly in front of us. So no privacy at all.

Here's a picture of our back yard.


There are four of my grand kids sitting by the creek in our back yard. Here is another one of the goat pin that I built in our back yard. You can see the trailers in the back ground.


And finally, here is a picture of our house taken from the goat pin. 


And last but certainly not least, the reasons for the season. That's right, The Grand Kids.



So, I guess that Christmas is not so bad. And I do believe that next year will not be that bad either. So If your feeling bad, or depressed and you need a reason to go on.  Remember all the good things that happened last year and all the good people that helped you through it. And remember that this year will bring the same happiness if you let it. But for now.

Relax,,,   Its The New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment