Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hair


Yesterday started out like any other day. I woke up, got dressed, and went to work. Worked hard all day and returned home after work. Sounds normal right.
I then ate some dinner and set down with my granddaughter to watch polar express on the TV. As we were watching, a commercial came on and I thought that my granddaughter had walked in to be with her grandmother.  Although that was not the case.
My wife then entered the room as she was talking on the phone and asked me where our granddaughter was. I told her that I thought she was with her. My wife then turned to look for her calling her name. My granddaughter answered back quite quickly and told my wife that she was under the kitchen table.
You see my granddaughter is 3 years old, but very smart for her age. She really picks up on things fast. That’s why we really have to watch her close. And to give you a clue what happened next I will give you the title of the job my daughter chose to do. She is a dog groomer. She has also been taking our granddaughter to work with her for the past two weeks. Starting to get the picture now. If not here is another clue. A couple of days ago our granddaughter decided to crawl under the table to give our dog a hair cut. It turned out that she actually gave him a sort of reverse Mohawk. Now I bet your on the right track.
As my granddaughter answered back I heard my wife yell (OH MY GOD).  She must have yelled this statement about three to four times, each time getting a little louder than the next. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen to find my granddaughter scared to death by my wife’s yelling. And what do you think I found setting next to my granddaughter.  Next to my granddaughter was a big wad of hair.
That’s right it seems that my granddaughter has also turned into a groomer of sorts.  And as for her hair, it looks like a cross between a reverse Mohawk and the mushroom look with a touch of layering on top.
I finally got her to calm down. (my granddaughter and my wife) and there was nothing left to do but laugh.  My wife  freaked out because earlier, she had come home from a Christmas play that my other grandchild was in, and my granddaughter was all dressed up in her pretty little  Christmas cloths. Before my granddaughter got undressed my wife had taken some pictures of her to post online. My granddaughter, her clothes, and her pretty little pony tails. I guess she wont have those for Christmas.
What an ending to a good day.  At least it ended with a good laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment